|Product SKU||High Resistance Bands|
TheraBand High Resistance Bands
Designed for limited strength training, low resistance bands commonly provide a resistance ranging from 2 to 14 pounds. These full-size high-resistance bands, however, provide new levels of resistance between 15 to 50 pounds for more advanced rehabilitation and recovery. TheraBand High Resistance Bands are designed to improve sports performance, elevate fitness and increase strength, perfect for adding tension to common exercises or assisting pull-ups and dips. The color-coded progressive resistance levels include: Light (15 lbs.), Medium (25 lbs.), Heavy (35 lbs.), and X-Heavy (50 lbs.).
For Advanced Rehabilitation and Recovery
Backed by over 40 years of professional use, TheraBand is trusted by clinicians, professional athletes, and everyday fitness enthusiasts to help improve flexibility, injury rehabilitation, and full body workouts. The 41” band measures 0.25” thick, durable and built to last even after being stretched repeatedly day after day during exercise. Estimated resistance levels are based on pull forces to stretch band between 100% and 200% elongation. Ideal for in-clinic or at-home physical therapy, the high resistance band helps strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.
Alternative to Expensive Gym Equipment
Each band includes a visual resistance indicator that helps improve patient technique and track progression. Designed to safely add resistance without heavy weights, these heavy-duty resistance bands make a great alternative to expensive gym equipment while still meeting all of your exercise needs. Available in single packs and multiple band bundles, these bands are designed for multiple use including: speed and agility training, increased resistance, weight training, jumping, plyometrics, flexibility exercises, stretching, and general conditioning.
- Designed to train all aspects of fitness and performance, TheraBand High Resistance Bands provide a tool to exercise in the park, your hotel room, at work, at home, and, of course, at the gym
- Made from a highly durable, natural latex rubber, these resistance bands are built to withstand your most intense workouts and routines
- Ideal for assisted pull-ups, power lifting, Pilates, targeted stretching, toning exercises, and full-body workouts
- Each band measures 41" in length and 0.25" in thickness, complete with safety instructions and recommended exercise chart
- Sold individually or in bundles including: set of 4 (1 - Light, 1 - Medium, 1 - Heavy, 1 - X-Heavy), set of 2 (1 - Heavy and 1 - X-Heavy), set of 2 (1 - Medium and 1 - Heavy), and set of 2 (1 - Light and 1 - Medium)