|Product SKU||TheraBand Hand Xtrainers|
Ideal Hand Exerciser
TheraBand Hand Xtrainers are the ideal hand therapy tool for the forearm, wrist, hand, and fingers. Whether you are strength training or recovering from a surgery or injury, the Xtrainer is the perfect tool for rehabilitation, physical therapy, and conditioning. With this hand trainer you are able to perform stretching, pinching, and squeezing exercises easily with finger-holes designed to find the most comfortable positioning.
Can be Heated or Cooled
TheraBand Hand Xtrainers are able to be cooled in a refrigerator or heated in a microwave for therapeutic hot or cold therapy as you perform your exercises. Using cold therapy while exercising soothes inflammation in muscles. Performing exercises with heat therapy relaxes the muscles and opens up blood flow.
Easy to Clean for Repeated Use
TheraBand Hand Xtrainers are easy to clean and are made with latex-free materials. Simply clean with soap and water and the Xtrainer is ready to be used again! This allows multiple people to use it while maintaining a sanitary exercise tool. If the Xtrainer becomes sticky, lightly dust it with baby powder or cornstarch.
- Ultimate tool for progressive hand therapy in four resistances that is perfect for home hand exercises or clinical use
- Intuitive, latex-free design with built-in recovery that allows for your hand to have optimal form while performing exercises
- Able to be heated in a microwave or cooled in a refrigerator for temperature therapy
- Supports a variety of finger, hand, wrist, and forearm exercises for rehabilitation, physical therapy, and strength training
- Easy to clean and portable, making it great to use in the clinic, on the go, in the office, and at home. Wash with soap and water and lightly dust with cornstarch or baby powder if needed