|Product SKU||SAEBO Glove|
The cutting edge Saebo helps clients suffering from neurological and orthopedic injuries incorporate their hand functionally in therapy and at home. The proprietary tension system extends the clients fingers and thumb following grasping. The lightweight, low-profile functional design is just one of the many innovative features that are offered with the Saebo.
Neurological Injury- The Saebo is based on the latest advances in neuro rehabilitation research documenting the brain’s ability to “re-program” itself through mass practice, task-oriented arm training.
- Spiral forearm design that secures the wrist in a functional position.
- Tensioners are located at the IP joints (interphalangeal joint) of the fingers and thumb to assist with extending the digits following grasping.
- Individual Tensioners can be removed to customize assistance based on the client's needs.
- Numerous sized Tensioners included to accommodate various finger lengths.
- Full joint finger motion possible to maximize functional performance.
- Silicone covered finger tips to improve traction during grasping.
- Non-slip liner to minimize migration.
- Glove includes Lycra material for expandability.
- Palm exposed to increase breathability and ease of donning.
- Lightweight and comfortable.