SAEBO VR is a virtual ADL (activities of daily living) rehabilitation system. The proprietary platform wasspecifically design to engage the client in bothphysical and cognitive challenges involving daily functional activities. In addition to interacting with menaingful every day tasks, the SAEBO VR uses a virtual assistant that appear on the screen toeducate and facilitate performance by providing real time feedback.
- SaeboVR‘s ADL-focused virtual world provides clients with real-life challenges. Users will incorporate their impaired upper limb to perform simulated self-care tasks that involve picking up, transferring and manipulating virtual objects.
- Virtual Reality (VR) is a computer-based, interactive, multisensory simulation environment that occurs in real-time. It provides users with opportunities to participate in activities within environments that appear similar to real-world objects and events.
- The SaeboVR is based on the latest advances in neurorehabilitation research documenting the brain’s ability to “re-program” itself through mass practice, task-oriented arm training.
- SAEBO VR is the only virtual system available that focuses on real-life self-care tasks.
- Practice repetitive movements with fun and motivating activities.
- Activities are adaptable to the individual to maximize success and outcomes.
- ADL tasks can be customized to challenge endurance, speed, range of motion, coordination, timing and cognitive demand.
- Include clinical dashboard to view performance and participation trends.
- Reports are graphically displayed for easy viewing.