|Product SKU||SAEBO Stretch|
The revolutionary Saebo dynamic resting hand splint helps neurologically impaired clients maintain or improve motion while minimizing joint damage and pain. Saebo's energy-storing technology allows individuals suffering from spasticity to stretch comfortably and safely resulting in increased motivation and compliance.
The Saebo overcomes clinical concerns that can result from traditional hard static splints including joint damage, hypermobility, and contractures. This novel splint uses a revolutionary stretch technology, which allows the fingers to move through flexion caused by associated reactions and increased tone. Following relaxation, the fingers gradually return to the desired resting position.Contracture is a loss of motion over time due to abnormal shortening of the soft tissue structures spanning one or more joints. These include skin, ligaments, tendon, muscles and joint capsules. Loss of motion in any of the structures restricts joint mobility leading to pain, stiffness and eventually contracture.
- Patented stretch technology with three interchangeable energy-storing hand plates.
- Proprietary strapping system that utilizes key anatomical points of control to maximize control and insure an intimate fit.
- Malleable wrist and thumb mount allows the therapist to further customize the fit.
- Comfortable non-slip cover and straps to keep fingers in the desired position.
- Straps sewn to cover to maximize proper positioning and ease of donning.
- Adjustable thunmb system to allow for radial and palmar adduction / abduction.
- Special padding to help maintain the integrity of the palmer arch.
- Cover features a zipper closure which can easily be removed for cleaning.
- The SAEBO Stretch is appropriate for patients with minimum to moderate tone and soft tissue shortening.