|Product SKU||SAEBO Stim Go|
The Saebo, a wireless electrical stimulation device, is designed to prevent or reduce shoulder subluxation by strengthening the weakened muscles surrounding the joint. The affordable and compact device works by delivering electrical signals through its wireless electrodes to the targeted shoulder muscles that lift the arm back into the joint.
- Affordable and simple to use
- Wireless, sleek and lightweight.
- Reusable gel pads are made of the highest quality gel available, and due to the design of the device, are low cost when you need a replacement.
- Include only 1 preset program.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Utilizes a patent-pending ultra-thin, rotating wing structure that is fully flexible which allows you to apply device to specific area
- Laser printed silver conductive surface to provide an unmatched quality of stimulation that doesn't feel sharp like other devices.
Indications of use:
- Shoulder subluxation.
- Disuse atrophy / weakness.
- Muscle re-education.
- Range of motion.