|Product SKU||SAEBO Reach|
The Saebo Reach allows individuals suffering from neurological impairments, such as stroke, the ability to incorporate their arm and hand functionally in therapy and at home. These unique orthoses position the wrist and fingers into extension in preparation for object manipulation. The user is able to grasp objects by voluntarily flexing his or her fingers. Once the fingers relax (stop gripping), the extension spring system assists in re-opening the hand to release the object.
- Digit Caps: Prevents flexion at the fingertips so proper grasp can occur. Multiple sizes available to offer an intimate fit.
- Finger Lead Mounts: Positions and aligns the fingers. Numerous sizes available to accommodate various finger lengths.
- Extensions Springs: Extends the fingers following grasping. Various grades of extension assistance provided to harness all levels of spasticity.
- Thumb System: Provides multi-directional adjustments to accommodate all positioning needs.
- Maintains the patient's involved arm and hand in a functional position.
- Offers a dynamic component that assists with thumb and finger extension so grasp and release tasks can be accomplished.
- Offers a dynamic elbow extension system to facilitate functional reaching.
- With the ability to perform grasp and release activities, patients can perform highly repetitive, task-oriented arm training. (Evidence based research supports this training as critical to recovery)
- SAEBO Flex offer maximum support and assistance for individual suffering from spasticity.