⦁ Lightweight - only 14 kg
⦁ Smaller and sleeker
⦁ Easy to store and transport
⦁ Low maintenance
⦁ Simpler for patients to use and maintain
- Sleek, Modern design with full colour display
- Intuitive graphic user interface & ambient light sensors
- Advanced auto-CPAP algorithm adjusts to your changing needs
- SMARTRAMP makes therapy easy
- Integrated Humidifier with Heated Tubing
- Advanced comfort features & A-FLEX Pressure Relief
- Enhanced compliance with Bluetooth & the DREAMMAPPER App
- FAA approved & travel friendly
• SimplyGo Mini is the smallest and lightest POC Philips ever developed.
• SimplyGo Mini has the highest oxygen output, delivering nearly 20% more oxygen.
• The external battery design can reduce service costs and duration up to 9 hours.
• The intuitive user interface is a LCD touch screen that is easy to use and read.
• A stylish case is comfortable for patients to carry by hand or backpack.
• Easy to carry, weight is 2.3 kg.
• Dimension: (Height) 20.1 cm x (Width) 9.1cm x (Depth) 2.5cm
• SimplyGo can be used 24 hours per day.
• FAA approved for in flight use
• USA manufactured
- arge OLED display with SpO2 waveform
- Selectable display direction
- Auto Off function
- Low battery capacity indicator
- Light weight, easy to carry
- Adjustable luminance in 10 level
- Operate with two AAA batteries