|Product SKU||ROLYAN Semi-Circular Peg Board|
Semi-Circular Peg Board
The Rolyan Semi-Circular Peg Board is designed to help extend the user's upper extremity range of motion as well as coordination, strength, and endurance. The physical therapy tool also helps the user with both gross and fine motor skills. Brightly colored red, white, and blue pegs will help enhance both visual and cognitive skill.
Rehabilitates the Upper Extremities
Picking up the small pegs and placing them into the various holds on the pegboard will help to improve hand and finger dexterity, strengthen and stretch weakened muscles, and help with flexibility. The three tired peg board will hold 43 pegs of three different diameters and of two different lengths. The diameters of the pegs measure ¼” , ½” and ⅝” round and are available in lengths measuring 1” or 3-¾”.
Ideal for At-Home Physical Therapy
The semi-circular peg board is designed for individuals with hand injuries, neurological involvement, or orthopedic injuries. There is a center storage compartment with a tightly closed cover to hold all of the pegs when not in use and is ideal to transport for physical therapeutic home visits. The pegboard is constructed with durable material and can be easily cleaned and sanitized for multiple uses.
- Peg board with three tiers holds 43 brightly colored pegs of different diameters and lengths to improve visual and cognitive skills
- Designed to help rehabilitate the upper extremities of the user while focusing on his wrist, hands, and fingers
- Constructed with durable material and can be easily cleaned and sanitized for multiple uses
- With dimensions 26" L x 14" W x 2" H and weight of 4.81 lbs, the peg board has a center storage compartment for peg storage and easy transport
- Pegs are of various sized diameters (1/4", 1/2", and 5/8") and two different lengths (1" and 3-3/4")